Tuesday 7 March 2017

LIFE GOALS

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all of u .


HAI!!!!!!!!

i find that i've always enjoyed my life . eventhough sometimes life seems so tiring or it is hard to cope with people that day . the thing is , i want more . i've wasted my time on things that i didnt expect. so now , i want to do things that i want . so for today post i'm going to shaare about what to do . and i will show u my bucket list or list to do .

My post for today is about



1) MAKE A BUCKET LIST


list all the things you want to do in life . have fun or live in a graveyard . you live only once . why would u bother stressing out your life when you are given this wonderful life to do anything u want . 

2) NEVER LIMIT YOURSELF 


 open your mind . and never live in one place only . go travel . go BIG . be BIG . live like you'll die today .

3) GO FOR AN ADVENTURE 


make a plan . when decide where to go . when to go . how long . with whom you want to go . make a budget . go and do things u never done . things u afraid of . if u afraid of height . then go and do bungee jumping , sky diving or anything . and if u afraid of water . go and learn to swim and diving . everything need a time and if u didnt start now, when? 


4) MAKE THE 'IMPOSSIBLE' POSSIBLE .


hey ! if life seems unfair for u so does everyone . the things is , they survived it . they manage their life . so why cant us . theres  a wholo lot more people that has less than us . but they did succes doing what is impossible for them possible . dont discourage . 


5) HAVE A RELATIONSHIP 


love is essential . but not for everyone . if u yourself doesnt love yourself why would others . so to start a relationship it must start with u . loving yourself is the most important thing . but for certain people they dont think love or marriage is a necessary . because they have  everything . thus do things 


SO AS I PROMISE . I'LL TELL U ABOUT MY LIFE , MY BUCKET LIST OR TO DO LIST . AND JUST ME . 

MY BUCKET LIST 

0) be a good daughter 
1) To finish my study at least until degree
2) Treat my trauma and drive a car 
3) go bungee jumping (mom doesnt allow me )
4) go travel with friends . (abroad)
5) go to the zoo 
6)  get more organized
7) have my own cat house 
8) work 
9) get married 
10) grow old with loved one

0) be a good daughter

  why did i put it 0 and not 1 . it is because it is the most important one and not even any number can described that one .  

1) finish my study
2) treat my trauma 


 i'm afraid when it comes to drive a car . i have a very bad memories when it comes to drive a car thats why i dont want to have my own licence . 

3) go bungee jumping 


 i really love adventure .but my mom dont . so she always forbid me not to do this and that . and of it is bungee jumping . 

4) travel 


i've been travelling a lot this past year . either in or out of the country , with either my parents or my siblings . but i want to travel with my friends and go abroad . i've went to several places with my friends in the country but not abroad . 



5 comments: